Saturday, February 6, 2010

one spoiled piece of rice!




So we're heading into our 6th week and I am starting to find myself very queasy. I can barely eat anything and constantly on the verge of barfing...but hey, it's a small price to pay and it's nothing compared to what is about to come..haha.

Our fetus is now the size of a piece of rice and weighs maybe a tenth of a gram, however, this piece of rice has already acquired over 14 articles of clothing. Kary and I have never been known to hold back (with anything) and his mom holds back even less (hehe). It's still so early but we can't help but buy a onesie here and there. They are just so damn cute. My doctors appointment is on Feb. 16th, I still have a week and 2 days. Even though I'll just get my due date and an exam it will still feel great to see an actual doctor. It will make it feel more real. I sometimes forget I'm pregnant and then think, "holy shit! This is really happening!"

No comments:

Post a Comment