Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting Back to Normal!...well, our kind of normal ;-)



We are finally moved in! The last month has been insane. My computer crashed, I lost everything (cried enough about that) and without a computer I was spending very long hours at school. I have been having a very hard time keeping up with all the workload, moving, not having a computer, and being a mommy. Being a mommy is my priority but unfortunately my job has been taking over and it's making me crazy!
I am hoping things slow down soon so I can enjoy life and not be so damn stressed out and exhausted every day of my life. I hate that I am missing what's going on with London. By the time I get him after work I have already worked a 10 hour day and it's already time for dinner, a bath, and bed (for both of us) But now that I have my computer back and in the swing of things at work I am hoping to get London much earlier and finally get to spend some quality time with him! I miss him sooo much! I have cried a few times putting him to bed because I just want to be with him.
London is loving our new house and is an insanely fast crawler. He took a few steps a few weeks ago but is not consistently trying to walk. He would rather crawl like a fast little maniac. I don't mind, but am looking forward to being able to set him down and hold his hand. But for now I'll enjoy a baby on my hip.
London has his 12 month appointment with the pediatrician on Oct. 7th and his first birthday party is next Saturday! He's also scheduled for his second surgery in November. We've got a lot going on. My mom, dad, sister, aunt, and cousins are coming to town for his party so I'm pretty excited. I can't believe my little baby London is going to be 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment