Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You've Come a Long Way Baby!


Two years ago, we got the best news ever! We had been trying and hoping and wishing for a baby for 11 long months and on January 25, 2010 we got our wish! I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a Monday, I had a teacher workday and came home feeling "different." I took a test and it showed a question mark. I jumped in my car, ran in the store and bought another test. I called Kary and peed on the stick without telling him. He was mid-conversation when I screamed out, "Holy shit!! There are 2 pink lines!!!" Then it was a blur of cheering and jumping up and down and calling family. I could not have asked for a better little person to join my life. We never imagined such an adorable, smart, fun little baby. He reminds me of what is beautiful in this world everyday. From a piece of rice to a little boy who can laugh, talk, run, play, and love me to pieces...what a fantastic miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment