Thursday, December 13, 2012

An Interview with London James...

I asked London a few questions. Some of them he answered with random nonsense so I answered them for him.

Favorite Drink: milk and apple juice
Favorite Food: oranges (actually tangerines), candy, blueberries
Favorite Cartoon: Team Umizoomi
Favorite Toy: Thomas, castle, castle guys
Favorite Dog: Willow (Josh & Sarah's dog)
Bedtime: anywhere between 8-10pm, he wakes up a few times and sometimes needs a drink or mommy or daddy to lay in bed with him for a bit, he's getting better every night ;-)
Loves: his baby sister, the park, candy (chocolate kisses, "candycane hangers")
Favorite Phrases: "try it again!", "I do it!", "Max and Ruby is coming up!", "I hold Izzy", "It hurts really bad", "It very hurts", "Down the tunnel!", "I wanna have that!" (every toy in a commercial), "Santa's Coming!"
*We understand about 95% of what he says...we do have to translate some things for people mostly because he has a random string of thoughts.
Favorite Books: Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes, Little Einstein trains, Thomas, No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Gerald Boing Boing


No comments:

Post a Comment