Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monsters ate my consciousness!!!!!!!!!




I am 10 weeks now and the past 2 weeks have been EXHAUSTING! I have not been doing anything strenuous whatsoever...the problem is I have no energy! The fetus must be busy growing like crazy! It now is starting to look more like a baby and less like a tadpole. I have been napping everyday and going to bed early...however, I wake up and am still exhausted! I am hoping it goes away in the 2nd trimester because there is too much to do in a day and I don't have time to be sleepy..haha. I have been eating an insane amount of fruit...I love green grapes, strawberries, bananas, oranges and granny smith apples. I have all of these in the fridge at all times...yum!

We decided on a monster theme for baby even before we knew he/she was officially on their way. Kary and his mom and brother scored some awesome monster stuff a few weeks ago and I'm getting excited! There is even a "Naughty Monster" which is a monster pillow they sit on and it has a timer you can set and when the timer goes off it says, "You can get up now, but don't be a naughty monster." I'm sure we won't need that for years, but it will be Kary's ADHD baby...haha....that's all for now. I am in bed and it's naptime! 10 more days until we hear the heartbeat! :-)

1 comment: