Monday, August 1, 2011

An Explosion of Family! Good Times!


We went to PA to visit family on July 22nd and stayed until Sunday. We chose this date because my Uncle John was visiting from Wyoming for the first time in about 5 years. He is one of my favorite uncles and I really wanted to see him, his wife Debbie, and cousin Johnny. Plus, I knew that since he was around there would be a lot of family around to catch up with. Plus, it was time to show off London and introduce him to lots of family members.
We arrived at about 2:30 on Thursday and immediately jumped into my parent's pool. They had build a little resort-like awning and with the 99 degree temp it was the best place to chill after 9 hours in a car, but luckily London was sooo good on the way there and did not cry at all!
I was so happy to be able to spend time with my nephew Mason and niece Isla and it was great to see my sister's baby bump. She looks awesome!
We spent lots of time in the pool, running around the yard, eating, playing, we had campfires, London splashed in the big pool and the baby pool and we just enjoyed the precious time we had with my side of the family.
We went to a family party on Saturday and it was sooo incredibly hot. It was at my uncle's house on Lake Erie. The beach was pretty gross so we mainly spent our time on a picnic blanket on the lawn. It was so miserably hot we didn't get to enjoy family much. London was soaked in sweat, cranky, overwhelmed, and exhausted. We stayed a few hours and then escaped back to my parent's for a swim. I am going to narrate the rest of the trip with pictures.



































No comments:

Post a Comment