Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Day of Summer Vacation :-(


I have been meaning to write this post for 11 days now but, of course, since work started I have been crazy busy and every extra second is spent with London.
August 15th was our last day together for the summer. It totally bums me out it's over but I have to keep reminding myself that most moms work all the time and never get this much time off with their baby.
We started our day off with a morning walk. He kept peaking his little head through the stroller cover window~so cute! He actually started crying on the way home because he was so sleepy.
We played all afternoon, I let him tackle me, we sang songs, danced, watched yo gabba gabba and I squeezed the crap out of him all day!
I managed to stay strong for the past week and a half and finally last night it hit me how much I miss London.
Things I will miss...
waking up to his smiley face every morning
breakfast booty dancing to pandora
cuddling and watching nick jr.
being able to just go anywhere, anytime with no real agenda
walks, cuddles, teaching him things, having him stuck to my hip, dancing.
We move in 3 weeks and I think our new house will be a great fresh start and London will have more room to move and explore. Work has been bumming me out lately but I am hoping things will get better. For now I am going to be grateful for what I do have and enjoy every second I get with my precious little baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment