Saturday, February 25, 2012

Muuuuah!

London James is closely approaching 17 months old and I think this may be the most fun age so far. He is such a funny little boy. His days consist of playing, running, laughing, hugging, tackling the dogs, wrestling with dad and he LOVE LOVE LOVES drawing. He is so well behaved in public (for the most part), he loves his dogs, his grandma, and his babysitter. He is so well-adjusted and sweet. He gives kisses and hugs to everyone and everything. He is no longer freaking out around strangers and men. He will now happily give grandpa a high five and a wave and will wrestle with Uncle Sean (as long as mommy or daddy are fairly nearby)
He is growing tall but still not eating much. His chunky thighs are replaced with long lanky legs. He still has his big old belly and is still having issues with pooping. We are hoping that soon he'll start eating more and that may help with his pooping.
We were able to skype with my parents last weekend and London said "papa" when pointed to my dad. My parents were so happy to see him and it was awesome to see him be old enough to interact. He kept pointing at their faces and looking at me and smiling. I miss them all so much and hoping to see them soon. It's awesome to be able to skype with my sister in Pittsburgh so I can see Mason, Isla, and baby Jude.
London also has a new cousin named Willow. She is so cute and looks so much like him it's crazy. He loves to give her kisses but got overly excited last time he saw her and clocked her in the head...ooops.
I am getting a little sad as London grows so fast and becomes more independent. I do cherish those rocking chair moments when he is nestled on my chest and finally ready to cuddle. He does stop playing and run and give m
e hugs every once in a while so I guess he's not quite too cool yet. haha...I can't wait until spring break and I get him for a whole week. Just 1 more month and then the summer countdown begins :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment