Saturday, March 3, 2012

Big Changes Everywhere!

London will be 17 months on Monday and has been going through so many changes. He now runs, throws a ball, and is starting to repeat everything we say. He has lots of new words and is getting so good at telling us what he wants. He started saying nana, papa, nack (snack), my milk, my car, daddy work, where's daddy?, lock (clock). His favorite words are still milk, car, and whaaaaat's that?....It is hilarious when he just repeats those over and over. We got him some new puzzles and he puts them together very quickly. We purchased an elmo potty book but we won't be trying that until his final surgery is done and he is ready.

London loves to chase the dogs and draw on EVERYTHING! No area is safe from London art. Luckily we have dry erase markers and dry erase crayons. Plus, his artwork is great.

He also is getting so good at pointing out body parts. He knows mouth, nose, teeth, eyes, hair, and chin.
We got London some skinny jeans the other day at target and they are so cute. I was trying to get a picture of him the other day and he was yelling "cheese!" and when I said, "Show me your muscles" and flexed, he did it too....soooo cute!!!

























I was offered an opportunity at work to be part of something quite huge. It has been making national news and could be a huge resume booster, more $ and potential for great success. It will require more time away from London, which makes me nervous and sad. But, I could pay off medical debt and really do something great if I do it. Plus, I will always have my summers with my sweet man! He has been sooo lovable lately. He hugs and kisses me and cuddles.
Life is fast, crazy, and I am so happy to be right where I am. But, every now and then we all need a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment