Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wild Child!


London is becoming quite the little talker. He is starting to repeat and seems to learn at least a new word a day. The cool part is he uses it correctly and often. Lately, he does this thing when he's upset where he starts to repeat, "my ma! my da!" He got stuck under a bar stool at grandma's and yelled that. He also says "mama" all the time and "my mama" and hugs and kisses me constantly. I am sooo in love with that little boy! He even asks about me when I am at work.
Today I took off work because "mam ma" (grandma) is sick. The weather has been gooorgeous and London and I have had such a fun day. We played at the playground, drew with chalk on the sidewalk, and sat in the grass and clovers. On the way to the park, he held my hand and said, "walk", "park", and "bird" while we were there. It was so cute.
London is such a boy...he is obsessed with cars and loves to lie on the floor and push his cars and make noise. He climbs on furniture and tries to balance on things. He is wreckless and fast! It stresses me out big time...haha! I love this age and am looking forward to summer...especially since we have a pool this year!







No comments:

Post a Comment