Saturday, October 11, 2014

London's 4th Birthday~ Pumpkin Patch!


London turned 4 last Sunday and so far he is loving it! There was a while back when he was super against the number 4 but now "4 is pretty awesome" and "4 year olds cab do lots of stuff!" We started off his day with some gifts (ninja turtle fort, race track, connect 4 launchers, a new fish named Iggy Lovely!) and an Angry Bird cupcake for breakfast. He was a little bummed he wasn't having a big party this year but I was so impressed with how sweet and grateful he was after he opened his gifts. He never once asked if there were more or complained...he's an awesome kid.

Our original plan was to go to the Asheboro Zoo but Izzy wasn't feeling good so we went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was beautiful! He tried everything! He went in the corn pit, rode the cow train all by himself, slid down all the big slides, did the duck races, played on pumpkins, went for a hayride, played with pumpkins and we topped off the day with some cotton candy ice cream. It was such a fun, sweet, family day. He kept saying it was the perfect day because he is with his family. When I look back at previous blog posts I can't believe my baby boy is already 4! I am already noticing him slowly pushing away from me to earn more and more independence. It is hard but I am so proud of the little boy he has become. He is smart, kind, loving, an inquirer, and confident. I just love him to pieces! 







No comments:

Post a Comment