Sunday, November 13, 2011

little sicky sicky

London managed to stay healthy for 9 months, he hasn't had as much as a sniffle since his horrible experience with RSV when he was only 4 months old. We've been lucky. Unfortunately, working in an elementary school I am constantly swarmed with sick germs. A few kids in my class had colds, I ended up catching it, and with all the kissing and cuddling London and I do, it was unavoidable.
He started with a sniffle and stuffy nose, the developed a cough and a slight fever. Being London, he never really slows down so I probably would not have known if he didn't have those obvious symptoms. Luckily, it only lasted about a week and is on it's way out. We kept up with little noses, cough meds, and tylenol. We also ran his humidifier and kept him cozy and well fed. We're hoping we won't have to deal with too much sickness this year. Hopefully the flu shot will help too.
London learned a few new words this week, "cat", "stop", "done"...he says them for real now and he may have said, "cold" the other day too. This boy loves to talk. But, that's a given with me as his mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment