Wednesday, April 18, 2012

♥ Baby #2 ♥


I had a sonogram on April 12th and it was amaaazing! For some reason, I didn't get an early sonogram with London so this was a new experience. The cutest part was London was there and got to see the "bebe" too. Unfortunately, Kary wasn't able to make it. I was so grateful to be able to see exactly what was there. Despite being about 1.5 inches long, our new baby is adorable! I saw little leg nubs kicking and a big giant head with an ear forming. I could see his/her backbone and the baby kept crossing his/her leg buds making a heart. It was so cool. The heartbeat was a very fast 197 and for some reason I kept thinking girl as I was watching "her." It may be wishful thinking since we already have so much girl stuff...haha. London wants a "bebe car." I am actually fine either way...I would be very happy with a another mama's boy! All baby boys loooove their mamas.
All my blood work came back great and the baby is measuring right where it should be. The due date was adjusted a little from 11/8 to 11/11 and the OBGYN said we can use either date and expect him/her sometime that week.
I have been sooo nauseated and have had some bad SVT episodes over the past few days. I am trying to keep my stress level down which is virtually impossible considering my current place of employment. I am hoping this next week and a half flies by so I can get out of the icky first trimester. I am already starting to show and my students are starting to ask about my belly. I will have to tell them soon. So, far stuff is going pretty well and Kary and I are getting excited! :-)

I already love my little mutant fetus baby :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone. Interesting idea for a blog. I have been checking out a lot of blogs and forums recently. house cleaner slc

    ReplyDelete