Saturday, May 5, 2012

19 Months!

London is weighing in at 26lbs...is saying over 90 words and some sentences, and is preparing to be a big brother. We have been so busy lately. His favorite things currently are toy cars, the park, his water table, chasing the dogs, going to the "big" pool, and building with blocks. He also has a new obsession with monkeys, which he refers to as, "ah ah's"...(the sound they make) It is no surprise since I LOVE monkeys too. He likes to take his monkey stuffed animals and squish them in his cars and drive them around. He also has been working on asking for help when he gets frustrated, which is often. It's so cute when he comes running and yells, "mama, help!" Sometimes it's just that he needs me to help him balance a tower of blocks or open something. He's so smart and funny. Kary and I crack up multiple times a day about all the silly stuff he says and does. He makes funny faces and totally already gets our humor. I love when Kary is saying something really weird, he'll look at me and shake his head and laugh and say, "daaaaaddy!" I can't believe my baby is approaching turning 2...where has the time gone?!! Happy 19 Months, my sweet London!

No comments:

Post a Comment