Saturday, May 19, 2012

"Happy Mama Day!"

Last Sunday was Mother's Day. Last year was not the best first Mother's Day that I imagined but this year more than made up for it. It was not just because my husband bought me an expensive new gift but because they both put time and effort into my special day and that is all that I wanted. I woke up to London in bed next to me kissing me and laughing. Then Kary and London walked me to the top of the stairs where there was a little tiara on the baby gate. London handed me the crown and I put it on. Then we went down stairs and there were balloons and streamers hanging from the ceiling. Kary turned on the music and he and London started dancing. Kary handed me a gift bag filled with gardening supplies and popcicles. Then London came over and handed me a present, it was a kindle fire! I was super stoked. I have yet to actually get a chance to read a book...haha! But, this summer it will definitely be used. I am excited. We spent the rest of the day together, which is just the best. London even learned how to say, "Happy Mama Day" which was the best part. It is crazy to think that next Mother's Day I will be a mama of 2! Mama really is the most amazing title you can have :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment