Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Smartie Pants :-)

London turned 20 months a few weeks ago and has been a very busy, chatty boy. We are so proud of him and all that he has learned already. He knows all his colors and can point them out and say them. He knows red, orange ("oran"), green ("geen"), pink, purple, blue, black "(bak"), brown, white, yellow ("yeyow")His favorite thing to do is to point to everything and name it's color. He loves to yell, "red ball!" when we go to target..haha. He also looooves cars and loves to name all the colors or cars in parking lots, it's super cute. He has been so happy to be with me that past few days. He came to school with me the past 2 days as I pack up my classroom and has been fantastic. He kept busy playing with toys and loved walking by the big "yellow bus" painting on the wall. London is starting to turn into a parrot so we have to be very careful with what we say. Luckily, he hasn't busted out any of those major words yet. My biggest problem is my mouth while driving. I need to find more creative names for people who anger me in traffic...haha. London is scheduled for his next hypospadias surgery which will keep us away from the pool for 2 weeks, so we are going to try to soak up some fun in the sun the next few days. We are so ready to get it over with and behind us. He is a brave little boy and I'm sure he'll do great. I am beyond excited to be a full-time mommy this summer and am planning on making the most of every day. Luckily, baby 2.0 is not much of an energy sucker and this 2nd trimester has been a breeeeze! So, I am hoping he/she allows the maximum amount of fun for L and I this summer. We find out the sex a week from Friday! Lots of excitement going on in this family .

No comments:

Post a Comment