Saturday, June 2, 2012

17 Weeks...Hello Little Someone ♥

I have been feeling fantastic this 2nd trimester and really looking forward to having the summer off to just relax! This has been the hardest school year ever for me! It is no longer a secret that I am pregnant to anyone who knows me. I have definitely popped out much quicker with this one. Here are some of the most common things I hear... "You are so little, just a cute bump!" (I like this one) "Are you sure there's only 1 in there?" (annoying!) "You're pregnant AGAIN?!" (It's ok, it's been 2 years) "Are you having another baby, or are you just, ummm..getting fatter?" (multiple kids at school..this one makes me laugh!) London loves to say, "mama have bebe." It's adorable. He also kisses my belly all the time and talks to the baby. I felt the first real kick today and it was awesome all over again. I was just sitting there chilling, minding my own business when "BAM"...I felt a jolt from a little someone. I have a feeling this one will be a rambunctious one like London. I had a dream it's a boy and am starting to feel that...Kary is convinced it's a girl...We'll see....sonogram in 3 weeks! :-) *I am pretty sure I have a pic just like the above one, wearing the same tank top from my first pregnancy..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment