Sunday, September 16, 2012

Let's talk about me for a second....

So I've been going back and reading my blog from when I was pregnant with London. It's funny how every post was about me...how I was feeling, what I was thinking, what I was eating. I forgot when there was a time that I actually was just about me. I posted pictures of myself on facebook...now they are all pretty much London. It's funny how when you become a mom you really do forget about yourself and become sooo much less selfish. I am not complaining because I love that London keeps me real and I never worry about the dumb small stuff because he always allows me to see the big important things. But I am going to take a minute and write about me....how have I been feeling? What have I been eating? etc. I am now 32 weeks and a few days. I do not feel as big as I did with London and some mornings I wake up and my belly feels small (weird, I know) I rarely feel pregnant except when I try to wear clothes, get up from sitting for long periods, or try to bend down and pick things up...haha. The baby has been kicking like crazy. I have acid reflux like crazy, which sometimes indicates a baby with a full head of hair...we'll see! I am obsessed with lays potato chips, ben and jerrys ice cream, pizza, strawberries, bananas, and CHOCOLATE! I can't get enough of chocolate and I am not even supposed to eat it because of my heart condition...it's like a forbidden drug...haha. I have had a few svt episodes and asthma is making breathing a little harder but I don't have the baby stuck in the ribs/ breathing issues I remember with London. So far, we have organized all the baby's clothes and just need to wash them, her room is almost totally ready and we just need to get a few items and set up the bassinet and pack n play. We will probably really start prepping and packing the hospital bag and London's bag when we have about 4 weeks left. For now I am busting my butt at work. I amaze myself that I can get up at 5am, drive 20 miles to work in the dark with a bunch of truckers, teach for 7 hours (barely sitting), pick up London...get home about 4 or 5 and clean, take care of London and prep for the next day...I have no idea where the energy comes from but I hope I can keep it up for 7 more weeks. That's all for now. Here are some funny pics of me trying to take a picture of my own belly and of course a pic of my sweet loves and my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment