Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Catching Up with Izzy

trying out the bumbo for the first time
Izzy is doing so great. She is seriously the best baby! It is unreal how perfect she is. I had an easy pregnancy, an unbelievable delivery, and now that she is here, she just make being her mommy sooo easy. She gets up every night about 1:30am and then sleeps until about 7am. She goes right back to sleep after eating. She slept 9 and a half hours straight last night~ it was fantastic! During the day she still sleeps a lot. When she is awake she is cooing and smiling and Kary can even get a few giggles out of her. I don't think there has ever been a time when she has cried for longer than about a minute. I can always calm her down instantly~ she is a mama's girl for sure. But, she does love her daddy too.
I tried out the bumbo and she did pretty good. Her head still bobs a bit but she can hold it up on her own for the most part. She is even starting to do a few push-ups during tummy time. She is so amazing and I am so lucky to be her mommy. I can't wait to see what she will do next. It is going to be sooo hard leaving her next week when I go back to work. It will be nice knowing we are still connected by my milk and I will just cherish our time together even more.
look at those eyes (she scratched herself good next to her nose)

her new bff: her fist!

sleeping beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment