Friday, January 25, 2013

Terrible Twos!

This little boy may look sweet but has come down with a bad case of the terrible twos. Being home the past few months has been amazing and we have had so much fun. But, it has also been exhausting keeping him busy and entertained while going on very little sleep. 
Here are a few examples of some things he's been doing...

squeezes Izzy's wrists, put things on Izzy's head, throws stuffed animals at Izzy and tells her to play with them, shoves Izzy's binky in her mouth, grabs her head and talks in her ear while she is napping, tries to climb in Izzy's swing, yells and demands snacks and milk, does not clean up his toys and asks mom to do it, crushes goldfish into the floor and makes it rain goldfish, chases the dogs, hits the dogs, screams high-pitched at the dogs, me, and Izzy, climbs on counters, chairs, tables, gets into cupboards, closets, food pantry, doesn't want to go to bed, gets sassy when he doesn't get something immediately, tantrums when has to make transitions from one activity to another...etc

I know these are all very common and age appropriate. He also does some sweet amazing things...here are some of the adorable things he's been up to as well:

kisses me as soon as he wakes up, tells Izzy "bless you sweet baby girl" after she sneezes, kisses Izzy and tells her he loves her so much, tells Izzy she is sooo cute, tells me I am gorgeous and that he loves me so much. 

He is a perfect combo of sweet and sassy which is lethal for a mommy. Whenever he's disciplined he busts out with a sweet, "I so sorry mommy. I love you so much." 
I am looking forward to all the good and bad my little boy has to offer...he's amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment