Friday, May 14, 2010

Halfway there, Baby!!!!!

So I am now 20 weeks...halfway there!! Finally I am looking pregnant.(but still rockin my skinny jeans...booyah!) I've noticed people treat you a lot nicer when you're knocked up. It's weird to be walking through the grocery store and have people just smile at me after looking at my belly. I have been feeling pretty good pregnancy-wise but came down with the bad cold this week and had to take tylenol for the first time since I got pregnant. I also just found out I have to wear my heart rate monitor for another 2 weeks!! no!! It is so uncomfortable. This past week I have been attempting to sleep with a horrible stuffed nose, sore throat, and a big 'ol heart monitor digging into my side...luckily a tiny little kick from baby girl makes it all better. Today we bought our first girl clothes. We had to add pink to our androgynous baby wardrobe...but she will not be a pink freak...with the exception of her frilly pink tutu ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment