Tuesday, May 25, 2010

21 weeks...feeling good.



I thought I'd post a picture proving that the bloating has not taken over yet ;-) however, I know it is inevitable...may actually be pretty funny. I started week 21 yesterday and even though I had to call in sick due to asthma-related issues I am feeling good today. I am feeling kicks often now and it is so cool. She is most active when I sit down. Kary is still having difficulty feeling them all the time but that should change in a few weeks when she really starts to grow. We went through our registry and have added and deleted some stuff. It is insane how many expensive things such a tiny little person needs. We are hoping we get most of what we need at the showers and don't have to break the bank to prepare for her. I am in the process of planning out my maternity leave. At first I thought an October baby wasn't the best situation for a teacher's schedule but actually it could work out nicely. I am planning to take off all of October and November and ideally I'd like to be off until the new year but that all depends on if we can afford for me to do that. Kary's job is going fantastic but it takes years for a hair stylist to really make good money. We'll just have to see. I would really like to spend as much time with her as possible. They grow so fast! My pregnancy seems to be flying and dragging all at the same time. We are starting to organize and design the room and have adapted our four-legged babies' sleeping arrangements so they are not too shocked when baby arrives. I am almost done teaching for the year and cannot wait to relax this summer and just concentrate on staying healthy and nurturing my little baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment