Tuesday, June 1, 2010

18 weeks left!



So I have noticed I am starting to feel all the body discomforts this week I have been reading about. I have a constant pain in my left ribs (from expanding maybe?) and I am finding it harder to sleep. I sleep on my side but have needed a pillow between my knees lately to stay comfortable.


I have been feeling so much kicking lately. It's awesome! She always kicks after I eat a full meal and sit still. I think she sleeps all day while I am running around and teaching. I actually saw my belly move the other night. It was awesome.





Kary was out of town this past weekend which was very booooooring...but I survived. I managed to get a lot cleaned and made great progress on getting rid of lots of things we don't need (or have space for) I am definitely the opposite of a hoarder...I want it all gone!

Here are a few cute items we have acquired over the past few months. Kary and I bought the ACDC onesie before we found out the sex. Sean made us the monster and "pirate in training" onesies and Kary's mom got us the adorable dress. The lamp is the center of our bedroom theme. We LOVE it!











My next appointment is a week from today and my shower is in 25 days! I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment