Tuesday, June 15, 2010

baby jitters!!!







Now that the school year is over and I am home with tons of free time, the anxiety has set in! I still have about 16 weeks left but the thought of labor still freaks me out. I have been watching baby shows today and I watch in horror and concern. Kary told me to stop yelling, "OH MY GOD!" last night...then he looked up at the screen and yelled, "OH MY GOD!" They were talking about and showing the "mucus plug"...GROSS! I have figured out that I think I'd rather not know some things and just let it happen. I usually get more anxious when I am too prepared. We are planning on taking the tour of the hospital and the infant CPR class but I think I am going to skip any class that informs me of too much..yikes! Plus, I already spent 180 days in class this year.

This weekend we got a package in the mail from my sister-in-law Sarah. She won't be able to make the shower :-( She sent us some pacifiers, a bottle brush and an adorable bouncy seat that I LOVE! It has little birds and frogs on it and it goes with our whole little woodland creature theme (we've changed from monsters since we are having a little girl) Kary loves to put things together, and even though we won't be needing it for a few months he set up the seat. It's so cute! Kary pulled the string attached to the frog and it started to play music. Brooklyn and Brixton did not enjoy the seat, in fact it freaked them out. Brixton was terrified to go near it and Brooklyn would cry every time we pulled the string and the music played. So funny! They are going to be so freaked out the next few months and wait until she comes home...haha! For now I am just relaxing and have a feeling these next few months are going to draaaaaaaaaag. We'll see...my shower is in about 10 days...super excited! That will give me something to do this summer...ORGANIZE!


Here are a few more pics of the dogs exploring the "mysterious" new object.


No comments:

Post a Comment