Friday, November 5, 2010

Family ♥



Over the past week London got to spend time with his nana, papa, and Aunt Goob. My parents came to visit on their way to my cousin's wedding in VA. Goob came to visit on her way back from the wedding. It was very cool to have them meet London. My dad said, "You did good, Sara" when he saw him. So cute. My mom was a huge help again, she cleaned and took great care of the dogs. Goob was also a huge help feeding London bottles and watching him while I tried to catch up on things. It's hard that they are so far away but we will see each other on Christmas. Here are some pics from our week.



1 comment:

  1. just wondering if the spit up and screaming has gotten any better. as soon as i read that post, i thought about reflux. i'm sure you've heard all about it but if he is still having issues, prevacid is a god-send.

    ReplyDelete