Saturday, November 20, 2010

London Smiles!








London is growing so fast! A lot has been going on with him. He had his first real smiles this week! Kary and I have been waiting for this. He is especially smiley in the morning. He smiles when we kiss him or when I say, "Smile for mommy and daddy!" in my super high-pitched mommy voice. It is sooo cute! I got teary-eyed the first time.
Besides smiling, London has been busy doing a lot of crying this week :-( For about 3 days straight all he wanted to do was eat and sit in his bouncey seat. If we would pick him up he'd cry, he'd push us away when we'd kiss him and was becoming a real snob..haha. It was frustrating. He'd eat and cry and pull away when I'd try to feed him again and his crying would turn into high-pitched screams, he'd hold his breath and start gagging. It really takes a toll on the whole household. Brooklyn and Brixton have been avoiding the noise and Kary and I have been fighting. One night I wanted to throw Kary, London and the dogs out and just be alone! Things are much better today. London has been smiling away and eating and napping without being fussy. We even cuddled in bed this morning and he napped on me this afternoon.
I am having a hard time losing weight. I have been really down about it. I avoid sweets and junk food and have been eating very healthy. I take lots of walks and work out on wii active every night. I have lost about 2 pounds in 2 weeks and it fluctuates. It is hard to work out with London around so Kary gives me a chance when he gets home from work but that's not really a break...I'm not crazy about working out. Plus being at home makes it hard to get the exercise I did when I was teaching. People say I look great and I appreciate that but I do not feel like myself. I still have about 17lbs to lose and refuse to just give up and let myself go. I am going to start going to the gym at Risa's 3 times a week so that will help. We'll see what happens...

Here are a few recent pictures of London. I love him more than I ever thought I could. He is so gorgeous and all the work and stress is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment