Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1 year ago today.....



Exactly one year ago today my life changed forever. After 11 months of trying for a baby I finally got a positive pregnancy test. I can remember that moment like it was yesterday. I remember the overwhelming feeling of,"Hell yeah...finally!!" and how excited we were to tell everyone the news. We couldn't wait and called all our family within 30 minutes of me taking the test. I remember the feeling of having a tiny life inside me and how important I felt. It was amazing...
I remember the day before we were eating at our favorite pizza place and I was oddly putting hot peppers and ranch on my pizza which I was never a fan of before. We didn't think much of it then because we were so used to the constant disappointment...little did we know a tiny London had sprouted ;-)
Today I look back at this whole experience and feel nothing but joy...I was very lucky to get pregnant and to have a (mostly) healthy pregnancy and an amazing healthy baby. I feel pain for those women who are still wishing and hoping for their day when they see that magnificent double pink line. My heart aches for them and I wish I could give them this amazing gift I was lucky enough to receive.
My love for London is more than I ever thought I could feel. It's like a new part of my heart has opened and taken over...I look forward to the next year and documenting all the amazing things my baby boy gives me.



twinkle twinkle little star, I wished for you and here you are...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment