Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching up with London






London will be 4 months at the end of this week and has changed and grown so much in the past month. He is totally a real baby now...haha. He giggles and squeals and coos all day. He stands up on our laps and holds his head up almost completely. He can sit on his own for a few seconds before tipping over. We woke up today to him talking and laughing to himself in his bed. It was so adorable. The best alarm clock ever.

He is obsessed with watching the channel, "sprout" but we only let him watch it a few minutes when he gets really fussy. He has been drinking breastmilk exclusively lately because he really isn't eating much and I am actually able to keep up with him even though I am only pumping once at work. He still only poops once a week. I have been so incredibly busy so this post will be brief...I feel like my life is a rat race lately. I need a break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment