Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 4 Months Baby London!






London is now 4 months old! wow time has gone by so fast. He got a new bouncer jumper thing from grandma and he is such a big boy when he plays in it. He pushes buttons and chews on all the toys hanging off it. He also is sitting in his bumbo like a big boy.
I have been so busy with work and it has been really hard. I am so sick of saying, "Hold on baby, mommy's gotta...." I feel like I am always working at home and am never caught up! I really don't get any down time. I am with kids all day and I hate that London gets a sleepy version of me. But, things are starting to slow down and I am getting excited to spend the summer with my baby. London has his 4 month appointment on the 10th. We'll find out his weight and height and see what's going on with his flat head :-( we really don't want him to have to get a D-band but we'll deal with it if we have to.
Kary and I went out for the first time on a weekend without London. We saw an awesome play. It was very cool to be out but of course I missed London like crazy and was pretty bummed I didn't get to put him to sleep. That was the first time ever. But he was up a bunch that night so we got good cuddle time in. London is learning so fast and can do new things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment