Saturday, April 9, 2011

D-band: Take 2!


London had his second doc band fitting on Thursday. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go this time because I was at a teacher workshop :-( Kary took him and was sweet enough to send me picture updates every few hours. London, once again, does not even notice it is there. He gets a little fussy when we first put it on but other than that he's cool. In the morning we are still seeing swollen eyes and some red spots from the helmet pressing against his forehead as he sleeps. These symptoms should go away over the next few days but I am keeping a close eye on him, checking his skin every few hours.
I love how he can fall and be protected by the helmet. People are also super nice to us in public. I think they may think he has something wrong with him, but that doesn't bother me in the least. I'd love him just the same if he did! Plus, isn't there something "wrong" with all of us?! haha. Anyways, I am happy with it so far and he looks SO super cute in it. We are in the process of decorating this one. We ordered more tattoos this week and hoping to get them soon. He'll have weekly adjustments as his head grows and we can already see a huge difference. When I kissed him on his forehead last night while reading our bedtime story, it felt weird that his little forehead is puffier than it was. It was a bit sloped before and is rounding out so quickly. We'll see how he adjusts.































Below are the pics daddy sent me from their day at Cranial Tech.




No comments:

Post a Comment