Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Halfway to My Birthday!

London turned 6 months today! It is hard to believe I had him a half of a year ago! This is definitely my favorite age. He is so adorable and fun! He has a hilarious personality. He is always laughing, babbling, and grabbing everything in sight. He even put his spoon in his mouth tonight when it was on his highchair tray..smart baby:-)He hugs me all the time and gets so excited when I come home from work. It is amazing.
He had his 6 month check-up today. He now weighs 18lbs 9oz and is 27in long. He is in the 75th percentile. He is now moving onto stage 2 baby food and can eat it 3 times a day. We hope this will help him sleep longer so he's not up every 2-3 hours. That is really tiring out Kary and I. London got 3 shots today by "Shelby the shot lady." He did better than he has but still cried :-( I love love love our pediatrician. She sat with me and answered all my questions. She is funny, sweet, and tells me how it is. I can really tell she loves my little man.
This month is very busy for little London. He gets his second and hopefully final d-band on Thursday and has his surgery (hypospadias) on April 18th. The pediatrician said that next time she sees him he'll have a whole new head shape and penis...haha. London also had a great visit from his nana and papa Chesley (post coming soon)
Healthy baby....happy mama....I seriously am obsessed with this chunky kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment