Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester?!

It seems as though this pregnancy has both dragged and flown by, hence the ? and ! in the title of this post. I have been so busy with London I barely have time to stop and even think about being pregnant, which has it's perks. I had my 28 week appointment last week. I had the glucose test and a few other blood tests. The sugar drink tasted extra icky this time and I had to choke it down. I will hear the results in a few days but not too worried about gestational diabetes but I guess anything can happen. Baby girl's heartbeat is going strong at 164 beats a minute...which is faster than my best friend's 12 week old fetus! She must be a spazz like me. I am noticing how much more difficult it is to do simple things. I walk slower, climb slower, and can't bend over without grunting. It has been kind of annoying but it's all good and I gotta do what I gotta do to grow my sweet baby girl. I have been feeling fine and eating a bit too much. Ben and Jerrys has been my addiction and it doesn't help that the husband goes on random shopping trips and throws one in my lap (both sweet and evil..haha) I start back to work tomorrow and then the real chaos begins! I am going to try to juggle it all and find some time to blog. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment