Monday, July 26, 2010

please don't judge me....




I haven't really had many cravings during this pregnancy for fattening foods. I mostly want apples, bananas, pineapple, bananas (really like bananas), yogurt, and cereal. Actually this week I have had not such a great appetite and haven't wanted to eat...except a few weak moments of chocolate weakness. My problem is, if I see it or hear about it..I want it! Kary and I bought a "fairly" small container of brownie blast ice cream. I ate some that night...the next morning...that next afternoon...and then again at night. Kary worked a 10 hour shift. He came home and yelled at me for eating it all. I instantly started crying (crazy hormones) and assumed he meant I was a fat, disgusting person. He just was hungry and fat too I guess ;-) He thought I was kidding when he saw I had a case of the crazies and started laughing but quickly realized I was indeed freaking out and hugged me and reassured me I am not out of control fat. It is super hard to deal with gaining a bunch of weight and so many body changed when you are used to not really having to worry and being super lucky to be blessed with good weight genes.
Yesterday we were watching "cupcake wars" and I suddenly NEEDED A CUPCAKE...so we went to the store. I was going to try to find 1 cupcake. While walking through the ice cream aisle I said, "I want it all!" and this woman turned around and said she did too. She was in her first trimester. I peeked into her basket and she had a WHOLE CAKE! I had just fruit and soy milk. So I thought screw it and bought the same cake..chocolate fudge cream cheese...so delicious! I am taking my time eating it and going to work out in a bit...but hell, I gotta succumb to some of these cravings...when else will I have the time or excuse to eat a whole cake?!

No comments:

Post a Comment