Saturday, July 24, 2010

quick doctor update :-)




We had an appointment Friday. It was a pretty typical appointment. They checked my blood pressure (good), pee (good), reassured me that my glucose test was good. They weighed me (gross) I have already gained 30 pounds! My goal was between 20-25. But, I guess someone my height and weight should gain between 25-35 so hopefully I don't go too beyond that. I asked Dr. Campbell if I was getting too fat and he laughed and said I was fine and no crash diets allowed. He told me to be sure to drink lots of water in this heat and spend my days relaxing, staying cool, drinking water and peeing. Sounds like a load of fun! blah! He loves our baby name and even wrote it down on my chart. We are still keeping her name a secret to most people. There has got to be some kind of surprise when she arrives. Baby's heartbeat was at 147 and she kicked the heartbeat monitor again...haha. The nurse said she had the hiccups (cute!) and her heart rate was so loud compared to even 2 weeks ago. She is growing so fast and now stretching across my entire belly. She has more of rolling movements now instead of the usual jabs. She wedges herself in my ribs still and that is super uncomfortable. She moves a lot! Sometimes I feel like I am possessed when my body just starts shaking with jabs and kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment