Monday, July 26, 2010

CRIB CRIB CRIB!



We got our crib yesterday...thank you Vicki and Michael!!!! We found an awesome, pretty reasonable one at target. I did my research and read all the reviews. The only complaint I read was that it was difficult to assemble. But, Kary is very good at putting stuff together so I wasn't worried. We picked it up (along with a few cute little t-shirts and some burp cloths)
Then we went to babies 'r' us and got some hangers for all her clothes and a few more outfits (on top of the 20 Vicki and Sean got us while in NY) We also made a quick stop at walmart and got a great deal on a sealy mattress. All made possible via Michael working his ass of in Texas (THANKS!!!)
We got home and Kary and Sean put the crib together in about 20 minutes. Vicki and I hung up all the clothes. Then Kary and I put in the bedding to check it all out. It made it officially REAL! Some may think we are a bit too quick at setting it all up. But I figure, why should the crib sit in a box? Why should the bedding clutter up the closet? She'll be here before we know it and in about 3 weeks I am going to be incredibly tired and BUSY! The beginning of the school year is crazy enough...not being 35 weeks pregnant! Dealing with beginning 2nd graders is draining...top that off with being on the brink of spewing forth a human from my loins and I'm pretty sure my days will consist of coming home, napping, and whining in discomfort...maybe I'll surprise myself and have some energy....anyways, lots of blog entries this week and THANKS again to Kary's parents for all the constant gifts and awesome crib!





1 comment:

  1. cute room...and i'm from the club of "you can never prepare too early!" :)

    ReplyDelete