Wednesday, July 7, 2010

room update...27 weeks



This weekend we decided to purchase a few things needed for the room using a target gift card. Some of the items may not be in the store long so we decided to get them ourselves. We bought 2 curtains and a picture that we think is super cute and sets the tone for the room. The curtains and picture are from the same collection as the lamp we also have. We purchased a very simple bedding set too. We are thinking we may get a separate bumper to liven it up a bit and perhaps a comforter. We just hate the though of spending $169.99 on a bedding set that is strictly for decoration anyways. After the shower we organized the closet a bit more. We hung up all the clothes and put all the blankets, burp cloths, and socks into a basket. I took an inventory of everything we have so far. Seriously, I wrote down every item, put them in categories and even listed a description of every outfit and grouped them by size...I'M CRAZY!!! Actually, just really bored. It has been so hot here and I have been trapped in my house...today got up to 100 degrees and I can barely breath if I leave the house. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy it and I'm sure in a few months when I am attempting to work, finish all baby-prepping tasks, and deal with being HUGE I will be wishing for a day to just "chill." Luckily, Kary has this weekend off and we will be spending lots of time together and celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary the next week :-)



Being the crazy lady I am...I continue to make lists...right now I am working on a "must-have before she's born" list. We are slowly adding to it and trying to figure out what and how to pay for it ;-) We still have a few of Kary's relatives that may buy for us and perhaps a small shower at my work but there is just so much to buy!! But, she will not go without. This Friday is my monthly appointment. They will be doing the gluclose sugar test..yuck! Kary and I also have lots of questions about registering online at the hospital, getting a tour, taking some classes, etc. Hopefully we can get some things taken care of. We have 13 weeks but they will really fly by once summer approaches an end. For now I guess I will kick back and relax and enjoy all the kicks and punches baby girl has to offer. I love her so much already! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment