Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 more weeks!





Friday was our biweekly appointment. I was worried about my weight because I have already hit the 30lb mark and most books say you will gain a pound a week from 32 weeks on. So I was not looking forward to hitting about 40lbs at the end of the pregnancy. I was mostly worried due to the fact that Kary's mom bought me an ENTIRE cheesecake and 5lbs of licorice! I have been pretty responsible with both and working out every day but still scary. To my surprise I actually lost 1 pound. We met yet another doctor, Dr. Finlon. He was very cool. He took the time to answer our silly questions about late babies and how active she is. Her heart rate was at 142 this week. It slows down a few beats each visit. I received a flier about some bacteria they need to check for at 36 weeks. Then I start going every week. So, I have 2 more biweekly appointments, then I switch to weekly...crazy! I start back to work a week from Wednesday but I am actually looking forward to getting back, putting my 6 weeks in and then on to motherhood! I am also very excited for next Saturday Aug. 14th...my best friend Lynn has planned a special relaxing day with a prenatal massage and lunch :-) My body sure needs it! My baby is now about 4lbs and about 16 inches long and I can surely feel her size...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment