Thursday, October 28, 2010

My little cranky Superman!



The past few days with London have been rough. It seems as though he has two completely different personalities. One is a happy sweet little baby and the other is a screaming demon who hates the world! For the first few weeks he was so good and slept almost 3-4 hours in a row each night. However, a few nights ago we hit an all time low! London was screaming to eat, screaming while eating and then throwing up the milk and screaming some more. I also took a break from breastfeeding and was pumping bottles and could not keep up the milk supply, adding to the frustration. That night he screamed from 11pm until 2am and I was exhausted and on the verge of losing my cool. I had a nice scream and a good cry and took London downstairs and he finally fell asleep on my chest. We slept like that for a few hours.
Last night and today London is like my little baby Superman. He's been alert, content and not acting like a crazy starving frustrated baby. This may be because last night I decided to suck it up and try to breastfeed as much as possible. It may help with the spitting up and it makes him feel so secure and happy. He actually smiles after feeding...so cute! The kid loves boobs! ha. I am feeling so good today and actually not in too much pain. I took London and the dogs for a walk the other day and even got a 30 minute workout on the wii. The weight loss is progressing slowly but I know I will lose it by the time I return to work if not sooner.
My mom and dad will be here in 6 days and my sister Andrea will be here a few days after that. My dad and Andrea have yet to meet London and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment