Monday, May 16, 2011

"Happy Late Mother's Day!"




Since I didn't get much of a first "Mother's Day" due to our Pittsburgh roadtrip, Kary said I could have a re-do this past Sunday. Well, that really didn't happen either...no breakfast in bed, no cute handprint mug, not even a card :-( I was pretty bummed but just shook it off. I'm sure London will give me plenty mommy gifts for years to come.
Kary is an awesome husband and makes me breakfast every sunday and usually always surprises me with sweet and thoughtful things so this was even more surprising. Finally, I told him how bummed out I was that I have no real memories of my first Mother's Day. I was bummed that I couldn't even blog about it :-( ..haha. After hearing this, he grabbed the baby and said they had work to do....25 minutes later they came home with big smiles, a pizza, lemonheads, sunflowers, nailpolish (London picked out) and a silly card with London artwork inside and a sweet note from Kary. I wish they would have done this without me having to remind for the 3rd time...haha...but I love my boys and they are the only ones I have so I'll keep them ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment