Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Car!

On Friday I bought a new car! It was a total spur of the moment thing. I took the Honda Fit to get the AC fixed and the mechanic informed me that the AC Compressor was busted and would cost at least $1300 to fix. We immediately drove to the Honda shop to bitch about how crappy made the Fit is and I ended up buying a 2011 Honda Civic. It was actually a great decision because I was totally over-paying on the Fit and needed out of that horrible loan.
London was a little trooper through the looooong car-buying process and hung out at the dealership for almost 5 hours :-( I felt horrible. Now we have AC...which is a requirement when you live in NC and we are in the 90's in May! So, yeah I bought a car with no preparation, research, or plan....that's how I roll......and it all worked out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment