Sunday, June 5, 2011

8 Months of Craziness!


London turned 8 months today. He has the best little personality these days. He loves to babble and scream and loves to see our reaction to his sounds. He loves to free play with toys on the floor and is working on his rolling/ crawling. Right now he mainly rolls and scoots from place to place. His back legs just aren't quite ready to lift him up yet. But, he's working on it...but very frustrating when he can't get what he wants. He grabs for things he shouldn't have such as keys, remote, phone, cords. He now also throws tantrums when these things are removed. I can see his future tantrum face and it's not pretty. (actually it's adorable~I don't think this kid is capable of being unattractive, gonna be the end of me, I know)
We have been trying lots of new food combinations with London. We want to make sure he will be open-minded about all kinds of foods once he starts eating a "real people" diet. We're raising him vegetarian and I bought him his first vegetarian book from amazon.com. It's super cute. I have to read it from afar though because he'll tear it apart. London's sleeping patterns have been all over the place. Some nights he'll sleep 10 hours in a row, other nights he may wake up 2-3 times screaming for a bottle. He's a bit up and down (just like mommy and daddy)
I took London to the pool for the first time on Memorial Day weekend. We went 3 days in a row for almost 5 hours each day. He loved swimming with mommy and hanging out on the lawn chairs with all the big people. He ate lunch poolside and even got to sport his super cool Finding Nemo "little swimmers." Daddy came this past weekend and got London a floatie...unfortunately his chunky thighs didn't quite fit...haha. Only one more week and I am will be home with my baby for 2 months! I can't wait!!!!! I may never want to go back to work!













No comments:

Post a Comment