Sunday, October 7, 2012

Almost 9 Months Pregnant...hanging in there!!

 Here I am at 35 weeks. Trying to take a picture of myself is kinda tricky and I always end up with a giant arm in the shot.

So far, this pregnancy has been amazing (after 1st trimester of course). I haven't been overly sore or uncomfortable, I haven't been overly tired or hungry...it's been nice.

Recently, I started feeling some rib pain and my one foot has become a bit swollen on and off. I also have been really out of breath and dizzy. This is a problem at work when I am trying to talk all day and can barely sit down. I am hoping my body can hang in there. I have about 5 weeks of school left. I am making sure to go to bed early, drink lots of water, and keep my cool. I am hoping I can work as close to my date of 11/9 as possible. It would be perfect if she came on 11/11: our lucky number!



So about 4 months after I got pregnant my best friend Lynn found out she was also pregnant. This past week she found out she's having a girl too! We are super excited because our boys are friends and only 10 months apart and now our girls will be 4 months apart. We are both very lucky. We'll have to wait and see that they both really do end up being girls ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment