Wednesday, November 7, 2012

1 More Day!?

My due date is tomorrow! But, I think technically my due date may be more like Sunday. They never changed the date based on my cycle and the baby's measurements. So, I go in tomorrow for an appointment and they will discuss induction if she's not here yet. I am trying to plan it all out with my parents so they can start their visit on Monday. I am hoping the baby cooperates. Our favorite doctor that delivered London is on call tomorrow so we are hoping that's the lucky day! I think Kary and I are going to kick into make baby come out mode tonight. I haven't really felt many contractions...just braxton hicks. I don't feel like it's close...but babies are super unpredictable but labor can come out of nowhere.
I decided to start my maternity leave 2 days early since I was feeling super sick by the end of the day with all the demands of being a teacher. I am enjoying my time home with London. I have been kind of a blob on the couch but we did venture out and get some groceries today. London doesn't seem to mind my laziness...he cuddles right with me and we watch team umizoomi.
I am hoping my next blog entry will be her birth story. I hope there are no crazy surprises and perhaps this one will really be a girl...we'll see! I am so excited, anxious, nervous, terrified...let's get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment