Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We're Ready!....Where are you baby Lou?!



Today I am 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant! Wow, time flew by! I can't believe I am about to finally be a mama...We cannot wait to meet her!!!!
I had an appointment today. I wasn't expecting to progress too much because the last 2 appointments the doctor said I was "locked up tight" and the baby was still pretty high. Everything was fine with blood pressure (considering the stressful day I had) protein, weight, belly measurement, and baby heartbeat:138. The doctor came in and checked me. To my surprise I am 70% effaced and 2 centimeters dilated! This could mean she could hold off for a week or so but the doctor said anytime. He told me he may even see me tonight...yikes! Luckily, our bags are packed and the dogs' stuff is packed for the trip to grandma and sean's house. So, I am going to continue to work and do what I do until she decides to make her debut. Hopefully my next post will be after she is born :-) I am the luckiest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment